So, if you come with your kids, here are 5 things you can do during your holiday in Ibiza.
1. Sunset drums at Benirrás.
Benirrás is a cove on the north end of the island. It takes 10 minutes to get there by car from our “family&friends” hotels located on the east end of Ibiza. In summer, you can see the sunset drumming ritual for yourself every Sunday. It’s a magical and unforgettable moment. Your kids will never forget it and neither will you. There are several restaurants with a terrace right on the beach, and you can also engage in water activities, such as snorkeling. There’s a small crafts market. To get to Benirrás, there’s a free bus service that will take you there. You can leave your car in a garage and take the bus because it gets very crowded on Sunday.
2. Adrenaline and fun amid zip lines and games for kids and adults alike at Acrobost, the island’s only adventure park. Located in a wooded area of S’Argamassa in Santa Eulalia, it boasts 60 different games and about 22 zip lines.
3. Visit the Ses Salines interpretation center. Protected natural area.
It's located beside the church of Sant Francesc in Ses Salines, a nature reserve about 15 min. away from the family and friends hotels found in the north end of the island. It’s the perfect way to discover the beauty of this landscape. You’ll learn to appreciate it and come to know the flora and fauna in it. Aside from being an exhibition area and visitor welcome center, the Sant Francesc rectory house also serves as a venue where park-related training, promotional and environmental education
activities are held.
4. Discovering Ibiza by sea can be a fun and different option for the entire family. There are boat excursions that take you from the island’s main beaches, for example, from Santa Eulalia to Ibiza, while passing through Cala Llonga, Cala Pada, Es Figueral. We recommend that you take the Santa Eulalia Ferry; it has multiple routes and route combinations from Santa Eulalia.
5. Workshops and crafts in Santa Gertrudis at Número 74 l’Atelier Ibiza. There is embroidery, pressed flower, textile art, macramé, painting, and ceramic workshops, among many others. And since you're already in Santa Gertrudis, you might as well have a sandwich at any of the bars in town. They're famous!
Speaking of accommodation, we're well aware that it’s one of the most difficult yet important things to decide on when getting ready for a trip, and that it’s a determining factor in how you feel at your destination. Typic Hotels offers you family-friendly hotel apartments where you can kick back and relax with all the comforts and amenities you can imagine. We know that if the kids have a great time, the same goes for the grown-ups! :)
These are the Family & Friends apartments of Typic Hotels: Art, Oasis Sa Tanca, Sandic.
You can have a look at the hotels by visiting typichotels.com